Shuttle Time Coach
Taranaki Badminton is seeking a dynamic, talented and self-motivated person to deliver the Shuttle Time programme in Taranaki.
This position will be responsible for:
- Delivering Shuttle Time sessions to primary, intermediate and secondary schools
- Promoting the Shuttle Time programme and managing bookings
- Coordinating inter-school badminton competition
Key person attributes we are looking for are:
- Experience in a sports/recreation industry
- Ideally two years coaching experience (any sport code)
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under their own initiative
Full training will be provided and badminton experience is not essential. The successful applicant will need to return a satisfactory Police Record check before commencement of employment.
This is a part-time position, with flexible hours, but the expectation is that the position will involve up to 20 hours per week.
To apply or if you have any queries regarding this position, please email email@example.com