- Championship will run in an elimination format, with no plates.
- Players who lose their match in the Championship will be knocked out.
- Members of the New Zealand Under 19 National Squad must enter Championship.
- Division Two will use a round robin format, followed by elimination.
- Players will play a minimum of two matches in the round robin stage.
- The top players in each group will progress to an elimination draw.
Division Two is offered in singles only - doubles and mixed will run in the Championship format.
Proudly Supported By: